Tuesday, November 18, 2014

 We are still in Mobile....Turner Marine.....weather certainly could be better....but the main reason we are still here is that we have decided to get some work done on the boat here rather than waiting until we get to Bradenton. We new the bow chainplate may eventually need to be replaced....had spoken with folk's at Island Packet and Snead Boat Works in Palmetto about it. We have decided to take care of it here...before we head further and sail in open waters....after that a bunch of smaller stuff that needs to be taken care of....folk's here have been good to work with....and weather permitting the work should be completed by weeks end!!

 on the hard...

 lots of sailboats on the Dog River for sure....


 looking out at Mobile Bay.....
 that's Sea Fever coming in....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This could be the one......

This could be the one......
Daniel and I on board IP27 in Jekyll Island