Saturday, May 9, 2020

Want to make a quick note that we are getting snow this day....May 9th 2020.....be gone before the day is out but just saying ... also as the whole world knows we are all at home because of the coronavirus. Because of that...our new travel plans are on hold.....our R-POD has been ordered via our Burlington VT dealer...and would have been completed and delivered by now but the factory has been shut down for over a month....just now talking about a gradual start-up. Travel Trailer will be delivered ??? still do not know. Reservations are still in place throughout our planned trip to Canada...Maine and back to the White Mts. but not sure if they will remain.....getting close. If they do open up....will we have our Travel Trailer??

Will keep this site posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment

This could be the one......

This could be the one......
Daniel and I on board IP27 in Jekyll Island